AuthorMessage
AlExThEgReAt22
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: essay   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Best Writing Experience

Back in High School a couple of years ago, as I sat in the lonely cubicle at the cold testing rooms of James Madison High School for the first time, I felt puzzled by the simple task of writing a five hundred word essay about something I felt passionate about. During that time I was just starting to learn English as my second language. Writing that five hundred word essay was not going to be an easy task.

I splattered my brainstorming ideas about my passion for music and art in the first paragraph. I felt some what inspired but yet not satisfied. With the help of my Spanish-English Dictionary I managed to create a more complex writing. Proud of myself I easily wrote the body paragraph that basically consisted in my old favorite songs and how they had helped me through hard moments in my life.

After two long hours of self discovery in my insightful writings, I felt secure enough to submit my 590 word essay. I waited 5 minutes for the results, and even though they weren't as good as I expected, I was filled with the joy of writing my first essay in the United States of America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proforge.big-forum.net
AlExThEgReAt22
Webmaster
Webmaster

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: essay   Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Log 1

Iím taking English 0301 because I want to improve my writing skills. Due to the fact that Iím from Mexico City writing in English has been an incredibly hard challenge to overcome. Thatís why with the help of my English College teacher I have the goal of passing all my English required classes with excellent grades.
Every since I came to the United States Iíve been working a lot on my writing, and reading skills. As timed passed by I learned to comprehend the English writing quite well. To be honest reading has never been an obstacle in my short and youthful life. On the other hand writing is always holding me back from learning.
Now with the help of my wonderful English teacher and my enormous desire to go forward in this life, I plan to break the spell that negative attitude towards English writing has set upon my latest essays.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proforge.big-forum.net

essay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1