Go down 
AuthorMessage
NewbAmoeba
Forger Grade 2
Forger Grade 2

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:45 pm

I realize this is a halo forum, but whatever.

Wow, i'm loving this game so far. I bought it today for 10 bucks from my science teacher. I'm nearly done with Act 1. God the Berserker is flipping scary. The guy is like "Oh f***, oh we're all f***ed!" He runs out the window and you see the shadow of berserker tear him apart, literally. Then you can walk outside and look at his corpse. Yummy. You also get a COG tag from him. The chainsaw is wicked. Wretchers are no match for me. I love it when they say "Mmmmmmmm, juicy." And the blood goes all over your screen. Epic. Its made by freaking EPIC games. So thats why the game is so darn epic!

Definitely getting the 2nd. Discuss that which is Epic!

Gears of War got a 9.6, Halo 3 got a 9.5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonato
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Lol yeah Somebody else tried to get it and his mom works close by so he owned the fool. hehe.
Should I get crimson skies for like ten?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Forger Grade 2
Forger Grade 2

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:15 pm

That'd be ok. Didn't he have GRAW 2? Thats good for 10 bucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonato
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:16 pm

Yeah id tap that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:28 pm

GOW defiantely provides many things that Halo3 doesn't and vice-versa. I played Gears for awhile but it really through off my Halo game, so I stopped. I still think the Halo is a lot better than GOW is. GOW should get a pregame lobby, that helps a lot.

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:16 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanboythoughts.com
tjmac1213
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Forger Grade 3
Forger Grade 3

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:30 am

Never played Gears. Or COD. Or GRAW. Or Rainbow6. I really want to get Rainbow6 Vegas and COD4. COD4 will be really new. But I promise you, Halo 3 still takes COD4 down. Biatch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War; Gears of War 2   

Back to top Go down

Gears of War; Gears of War 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProForge :: General :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: