HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renato Cool Guy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:24 pm

Map Title: Fort La Roque V2
~~|||°°°Fort La Roque V2°°°|||~~/Enemys are coming, only Fort la Roque is undestroyed.

Download Map
Download Gametype

I UPDATED THE GAMETYPE, IF YOU DOWNLOADED THE OLD ONE BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THIS ONE IS UPDATED

V1=450+ DOWNLOADS
V1: Fort la Roque

Credits:
Renato Cool Guy: Forged the map, made the story and all the crap.
Public: Accepted this map and liked it.
IxGUNxSLINGERxI: Gaved me good idea like merging boxes to the middle and putting stairs instead of teleporters.

Description:
I had a dream after watching the I am Legend movie. Then from that dream I made a story for a school project, after that I made the V1 map then this V2.

The story: The year is 2024, the humanity have all joined together for one cause: SURVIVE. A new virus has been found. The Racknang is a virus that takes hostile human form. This new virus is airborne and contact contagious, when the virus came there where 3.2 billion people on earth. Only 984,547,023 people where immune. From those people 506,789,062 people died of hunger and 306,408,768 decided to escape earth. The mission was failed. The ship that would take them to a safe planet disappeared. The remaining 171,349,193 people left scattered around earth didn’t know that the virus was still there, human form. 171,347,993 where killed. The survivors where divided into 6 sectors:
Alpha (Destroyed by the hostiles).
Beta (Massive suicide).
Asaine (Last position know was Argentina, now ashes).
Mist (Attacked by the hostiles, few survived. Unknown location).
Cosmic (Disappeared after their boats enter the Strait of Magellan to rescue Asaine Sector).
Omega (Attacked by hostiles, few survived. On the run to the last know safe place, Fort La Roque).

This is the story of Omega sector.

Good thinks people and great forgers said about V1:

AlExThEgReAt22 (Creator of Bungienator) said:

"looks truley amazing, it could help if you neated the map just a little bit. and add somthing in the middle of the map, couse it looks kinda empty.

other than that its an awesome map. i gave it a 5/5"

xBRx destroyer (creator of the I am Legend v1, v2 and v3 on foundry) said:

"dude this looks really cool im not going to lie. i like the idea of the bunker and it looks very well made all around. i cant wait to play it. this gives me some pretty cool ideas for new maps too. ill comment back when i test play it."

HaloStriker214 said:

"I have to say. This is an amazing map nothing else to say."

T T 0 A S T T said:

"You should seriously consider making some one sided gametypes for this. It looks like an awesome "defend the base" type of map. I think assult would be a blast on this map. Crazy awesome dude. And welcome to Forgehub, you already have a great jump start in the community with this map in my opinion. =D"

Beettaaa said:

"Wow, this map looks absolutely phenomenal.

Me, being a fan of zombie maps, and making almost all of my maps infection based, will have fun on this map.

Great map."

Furieux Shadow said:

"Dude great storyline
Resident Evil/ Doomsday feeling...
Great use of tools
Innovative door
Weapon room looks slightly overpowering but great for infection
Fort is awesome
Bunker looks like its perfect...

By looks:
Story-Line 5/5
Game 5/5
Innovation 5/5"

Brno32 said:

"Ok I just played this and I nearly -blam!- my pants at the look of it."

Locoldontknow said:

"Just downloaded, will play as soon as I get home, map looks incredible! i cant wait!"

KLASHOCKA said:

"Wow! Nice 5/5 the story almost made me cry! you can do it omega sector!"

Game play: The defenders spawn inside the fort and the infection outside. Defenders most close the door fast before any infected gets in. Door closed and everyone to their positions. Turrets, snipers etc… Ready to rock.

Fort la Roque:

Closing Door:

Bunker:

Infection Spawn:

Action:

Action2

Please leave a comment and rate on the bungie.net page and on here also!
Thanks to all and I hope you enjoy! And don't kill yourself as the Beta sector!

Tags: Fort La Roque V2 Virus Infection I Am Legend Zombies Fortress Door Renato Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkey bag56
Private
Private

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:14 am

looks awesome downloading now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renato Cool Guy

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:47 am

thanks remember to dl gametype too... do you think is gonna get feautured? i made it for it to be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:11 am

looks great. I'll be considering...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanboythoughts.com
Renato Cool Guy

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:47 pm

if you think theres something i should add feel free to tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NickDog670
Forger Grade 2
Forger Grade 2

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:56 pm

what will you add in the next update of the map?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Havoc
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:28 am

Awesome map. Easily the BEST infection map I've ever seen. I did change up the variant a bit for it though. I think people like it a bit more due to it fitting the more popular settings for infection. I love the detail of the map, so great. 5/5 here and on bungie =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:10 am

i just noticed the truck through the fence, very clever

Back to top Go down
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:25 pm

The bunker looks flawless man. I'm gonna check this one out.

Downnloading...

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceIsNice
Private
Private

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Looks too good to pass up. The bunker looks amazing, and I just love the truck-through-the-fence thing. Great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renato Cool Guy

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Im back and thank god you liked it I was too lazy to make other gametypes for it but it workks with ctf assault and slayer also try king of the hill and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilExo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 335

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 pm

An awesome map

StScarhand

Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:36 am

This map is an awesome infection map 5/5, and I found that there is more strategy on your map than meets the eye, so those of you who have played this once, and thought you even scratched the surface your probably wrong play it with a large group, and you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:55 pm

well i found out how much this map is awesome at infection, the past few days was like a SNE every day, so much fun. my epic film clip, 1 grenade = killtastrophe.

Back to top Go down
oTACTITIONo
HeadMaster
HeadMaster

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:33 pm

Holy crap Renato, I'm so happy I took the time to downlaod this map. I've downloaded A LOT of infection maps...but this one is definately the best. As Stewie said before, we have been playing this map a lot the past few days and we all love it.

Suggestions:
-Add more than one zombie spawn! We had a few problems with people killing zombies as soon as they spawned. This can be easily fixed. Just add one or two more open containers and then add the shield doors.
-We all love the wire spool door idea, but maybe you should change it to no respawn. That way once it is closed, it won't re-open after a while unless the zombies move it.
-This isn't really a suggestion, just more of a comment. We didn't really like your 'Fort on Attack' gametype. We usually play with no shields and the zombies can't pick up any weapons. But those are just our preferences, just to let you know.

All in all, great map. I voted your map for featured this month. I'm pretty sure it will make it because I've convinced a few people to help you out.

Most recent Photoshop project:

Feel free to PM me if you want me to make a custom signature for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blamedraptor
Forger Grade 2
Forger Grade 2

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:35 pm

i liked it but maybe you should add maybe another way to get into the bunker or something because for the zombie it gets kinda anoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Forger Grade 3
Forger Grade 3

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm watching I AM LEGEND right now. As I post. Really creepy when you first see the infected people. I'm watching him run from them. Now he's falling out the window. Now the infected guy looks at him though the doorway. Yeah, they could've done better with the graphics though. Anyhow, I'm DLing it. Nice map!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Forger Grade 3
Forger Grade 3

Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:37 pm

Made me jump when he flashes the light on the group of infected people. Anyhow, I'll send you back the map with a few... Dude. He just trapped one! No way! Back on topic: I'll send you the map when I add a few things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:50 pm

TAC, you didn't have to convince me, I LOVE THIS MAP!! But yea, add more zombie spawn, and what do you mean best infection map you've ever played TAC?!?

Back to top Go down
NewbAmoeba
Forger Grade 2
Forger Grade 2

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:13 pm

This map is pretty cool, but the only thing I would change is the bunker and the inside of the fort. The fort looks empty inside. Also, there's way too much camping in the bunker with a sniper rifle. Don't make me say names. I think a shield door could fix the camping situation. As for the inside of the fort, try adding some more weapons if you have money left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.   

Back to top Go down

Fort la Roque V2 | An inteligent infection map.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1