View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty
Forger
Forger

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:25 am

I have made 5 maps, Brigades VI, Colossus V2, Sniper Platform MEGA DOME, and The Dome.(MEGA DOME and The Dome are two completely different maps.) I hope you try them all out and comment the threads and rate the maps. Thanks.
Also if your willing to add me as a friend id be glad to accept, my gamertag is xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty

The Dome is a giant building with 2 storys and tunnels in each story. The first floor consists of a sword, shotgun, rockets, 2 brs, and 2 spikers. The second floor has a gravity hammer and a sniper. To get up to the second floor you use a man cannon lift to take u up. This map is made for fast paced slayer and team slayer. You can also fight out side the dome if you want. There is a teleporter to get in the dome and it is easy to find your way in. really fun for 6-16 players.

Colossus V2 is the remake of Colossus from Halo 2. There are a few changes but nothing that really changes the game. This was one of my favorite halo 2 maps and I am pretty sure this is the first colossus remake on bungie.net. Really fun for 6-16 players.

Brigades VI is a camping map that has 3 floors and is very crammed. It is easy to find your way around and has 2 sniper towers, and a shotgun tunnel. This was my first map that i made. It is very fun for 6-16 players.

Sniper Platform is my newest map that i have made and it is symmetrical on both sides. There are 2 bases. You start out on one of them. Walk up the stairs and you will meet a true sniper battleground. Grab the flag and get back to your base. When you have the flag you run very slow and cannot jump high. PICS UP SOON. VARIANT IS IN THE THREAD!

MEGA DOME: Me and my friend made this.Its a giant football stadium. When you start out each team starts across from eachother. You have to walk through tunnel A or tunnel B depending on which side you are to meet the seats up top. You can pick up battle rifles and a sniper on your way. At the the end of each of the seats on each side there is a ramp that leads up to the announcer stand. There is a gravity hammer and a turret up there. If you go in the field beware as there is no way out but there are many grenades and there is a rocket launcher. 4-16 players recommended. King of the Hill and slayer play best on this map.

MEGA DOME

Sniper Platform

The Dome

Colossus V2

Brigades VI

Inside The Dome:

The Dome Sniper Tower (which is on the second floor of the dome):

Colossus V2 Sniper Tower:

Brigades VI Chimney 1 (To drop down to the shotgun tunnel):

[IMG]http://img525.im

Brigades VI Chimney 2 (To drop down to the shotgun tunnel's end side):
[URL=http://imageshack.us]

Sniper Platform Tower A:

Sniper Platform Tower B:

Sniper Platform Respawn A:

Sniper Platform Respawn B:[img=http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/2239/sniperplatformrespawnbsp7.jpg][/IMG]/URL]

Sniper Platform A:[URL=http://imageshack.us]

Sniper Platform B:

MEGA DOME Respawn A:

MEGA DOME Respawn B:

MEGA DOME Tunnel A:

MEGA DOME Tunnel B:

MEGA DOME Seats A:

MEGA DOME Seats B:

MEGA DOME Announcer Stand:

MEGA DOME Field:

Last edited by xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:12 pm; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : new map)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty
Forger
Forger

PostSubject: Re: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:09 pm

UPDATED! Embedded pics and descriptions of the maps. Couldn't get very good pics of Brigades VI because I didn't have the time but i will get some more later. Please check them out and comment on the maps, At bungie.net, and in this forum. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nos4atu69

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:59 am

like your work man thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty
Forger
Forger

PostSubject: Re: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:03 am

Bump! NEW MAP IS OUT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkey bag56
Private
Private

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:36 pm

looks cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xEsCx 1nSaN1Ty
Forger
Forger

PostSubject: Re: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:10 am

are you going to download?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!   

Back to top Go down

5 Great Maps that i made! PICS INSIDE!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1